Friday, January 17, 2014

Almost Died

I found I might die if I can't talk to people I want and I don't want anyone I'm related to to find out I want to get close to any other people physically but not s*******.

I was left out in freezing weather in thin pants but a nice jacket, given the wrong pickup time, too..  I was convinced and almost got near death.  I had some coffee with chocolate and sugar.

I also just found Ellen can't provide for me socially, and that's what's killing me.  The people at Disney are so agreeable and free and happy all the time except people were stirring things up and making things impossible I just know it.

I said on Twitter I wish to be in movies but not a star now.  I need money.  I am not provided for.  I would like to see my cousins up north.  They are open to me and know about me.  I don't need famous this and that Ellen and whatever.

There's more, I just forget.

Also, I will not put up with any family members of friends, so plan not to meet.  I was saying I wanted a life like others have.  Oh yes, in the end you have me dead.  I have no money is my problem.  I need to make it.  My aunt doesn't even talk to me much anymore..