Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog Comment by Me

link

I took a break, too.  I was a singer with great potential in 2004-2005 when I started college in music.  My life became a monitored sort of experiment..  I grew lazy and unable to succeed in school.

Since I was tricked online to being hated for something stupid.. I started posting my karaokes I started to record.  It gave me something to do, if you will.  Now, I label all my videos with a note that I didn't know if it was legal, just in case.

You do seem like a nice-looking girl with music in her heart and soul..  I was more of a prodigy than a musically inclined personality, if you will.  I was asked to do different things but not like all the time like I was also in band a lot.  I went up north to an organ workshop for teens and we all laughed at every other instrument.  I was kicked outta singing in college for being shy, too.

My dad is like that I guess, doesn't set me up to be a winner but always wants to be there to stimulate me, though I grew up being picky to his touch..

I know my dad lets me talk about him.  He was a champion in martial arts, was in the same event as I think either Bruce Lee or the other world famous martial artist, Billy Blancs?  I think the 1st..  He had a band where they played popular music and he was rhythm.  The funny thing is I'm learning the notes 1 by 1.  He sings alone at least now I know, started up again around 2000 I think.  He acted like he wanted to start piano when I did, hope he does.. if he really wants that.  :/

Yes, I am hoping to go to college even if I'm famous to study opera, which is 4 years, sounds like fun! though I'm too old now.  There is also dance, which I think I will do.  Ballet.  It will broaden the options I have in what I do I guess..  I'm also trying to get famous in a movie via Explore Talent and local agencies if they accept me ever..

I'm a pretty active singer and could outsing most anyone or at least used to.  Mindi doesn't seem to be interested in singing so much as enjoying having a talented, loving dad.  His family does seem warped.  I could not imagine being related to them.  Obviously, saying so, I am still a fan.  I think my parents just wanted me to be a good weight and size with neat hair and no attitude.. I was pretty slender.  With my brother around, though, coupled with nothing to do, I seemed to pop my belt buckle.

Well, I started being active ever since I could remember.  I wanted to sing when I was 5 and got to do so at 7 and was in choir|s most of my life and some band with keyboard skills..

I did some private lessons including a year at college.

I didn't know opera to be angelic until now, too..  :|

I think Mindi would be a good friend and she'd probably be happy on Twitter.