Sunday, January 19, 2014

May I break another ice cube?

My mom may be Chinese, but she's a good mom as in a good person.  There are things she has and then again things she doesn't- (me)  I mean, do you wanna meet her?  What did I get from her?  Isn't it obvious?  Also, I'm related to my dad's relatives.

The unspoken: some people don't even wanna be good, but my mom is not disagreeable.  I like you all a lot for what you've offered, too, honestly-  My mom isn't too annoying about silly things.  I think she changed after my brother was born-  Why is he a key figure in our family?  Isn't he the side dish- whoops why'd I say that?  It's just that it's using food as an example for us.  My brother is just my worst fears.  Should we dispose of them - no.  What's wrong?  Don't I appear put together in some way?  Some way that isn't attached to my family.  I'm not a baby.  I'm either like a toddler or a tweenager.