Sunday, January 12, 2014

More Insults

Ellen, I just got another of your jokes.  I can curse if I want.  I see you were naturally publicly humiliated for being so cruel to me.  Stop telling me I can't curse.  You were mean.  How many times do I have to tell you!  Why am I even typing this??  So, people can read it and I can get help.  I just keep noticing that she's like bucking her teeth at me like a baby.  How utterly *beep*  I just said your age was old enough to be my mom, and you pose in public like a baby without a loving soul.  No one seems to care @ you with these kinds of things.  You think they do.  I see people just joke @ it.  I don't deserve to be hurt by you as you don't hurt anyone else.  You're just racist.  I'm nice.  Why are you picking on me for being mean?  Let's just let your pleasure fantasies go.  I feel you are like this loon in my room.  Trying to use me to get stimulated.  I'm just saying, "this is my life."  She's just gonna get outta this and say she's more important and sometimes can't be mean to me.  You sure seem to think these other people are important.  She's just a machine.  If you tell her NOT to do something, she does it.  My life is being ruined if I throw stones.  It seems Ellen by your standards I would technically become more important than you, but you know I don't mean to think of anything as being that way.  Why won't she stop?  What's so funny?  She just finds some thing and is mean.  What kind of a person is nice who goes in and insults people?..