Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Off Schedule

I'll watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in good time, I'm behind on laundry and have a full week's schedule almost.  I was able to complete a lot today.  I'm making my website now.  So, Ellen, sorry, I will try to catch up, I also feel sick from cookies 1 day.  Everyone else, have a great time watching the show if you watch it!  I lost 2 days 1 week, 1 the next, and now I lost 2 so far.  Hopefully, I'll be awake tomorrow.  Plan to wash laundry and other than that I don't think I'll be able to finish all my laundry.  I cleared my room some.  I lost my Wii, might have to buy a new system sometime.  I have $80+ right now.  I'm just not in the mood for serious TV.  I might have to work out later today.  I'm working on my website for fun, want to get back to watching that show, not sure what she thinks about how much we watch it.  I try to write summaries on it.  I changed my blog, so the tag doesn't include it all from previous blogs.