Monday, January 20, 2014

Problem

I was so mad I didn't wanna stop my chores to write this but thought of "k***" just because it was stuck in my head.

My parents keep doing things to stimulate and hurt me and so would anyone else cuza Tim Burton!

I haven't even been on Ellen for a week or so for this purpose.  She turns on like a steam roller if something I do happens.  What is this *beep*!  What's her problem?  I can't stand the news that she comes up with some new thing all the time.  I didn't do anything that much!  She doesn't know much!  I know @ where she's been from.  She insists it's okay with her mom, but her mom's just scared now.  She was so strict with her on other things, though, apparently, and Ellen could not do it herself.. she has Mommy help her as the baby.  She doesn't even have any kids!