Monday, January 20, 2014

Why I Don't Care Now

They keep being suggestive.  I can fight back.  That is always allowed.  Except my parents would call the police if I did physically even if it bothered them like I was yelling or maybe if|When I've made them yell.  I just don't want to interact with them, but there's always something waiting.  I haven't watched that Ellen for like 2 weeks..  Why does she think I owe her something?  She can put her ass in a seat and watch us all be Ellen for awhile until we're evened up enough for her to take.

My mom just came in and tried to make me feel tacky, like she's just a slob, my head.  She was muttering some words @ going back behind the house..

And I just heard another tacky noise and they eluded to a real person.  Can't you just get it and go?  Stop trying to affect me you weirdo.  No one likes you if you are who you say you are.  Just wasting time.

All I did was think "k***" and tell each parent the other was bothering me..