Monday, January 20, 2014

Wah!

I have been feeling threatened by my life.

Stop!!  Stop bothering me!  Stop lying.  They said "only Johnny Depp can ^do it^."  Get your own blog to post *shit* on!

So, that's why I'm cracking down and making sure no one can all go crazy and attack me.  Ellen has been sponsoring this to me, no work on her part.  I don't know why she always looks like she's talking to me sometimes, but I did want to catch her attention just don't know why she did it so much it seemed sometimes.  Sometimes, people do seem like they do that when they aren't, I know, too.

Anyway, what is with Ellen and how she smirks in the shadows?  Does she seem to do that to everyone like she's the best and using other people against others?  She does what's popular ^reluctantly^ and this is ^popular^.  She really makes a scene saying other people aren't all that, like maybe just cuz they aren't famous or they expect to talk to famous people but not themselves ALSO BE famous, which is another way to save space in the world by some people's worried standards.

So, sorry, @ it, I don't really want to do it.  I don't know hot to react when I feel hurt or threatened.  I have a book on how to control yourself and one on goals, cost a bit.  Maybe, I'll look into that some more again.  Yes, I am still me, upset @ some things where I felt uncomfortable.  I do need to defend myself, but Ellen uses it as an opportunity to feel better than me.  I mean, it's not illegal to get mad on the inside.  Tim Burton was upset I could do that.  See, he did something wrong and can't take it.